100% full Not resolved
1.5

Ordered a pair of floral Dolce & Gabbana and received black Ray Ban.See the link I provided and the pic of what they sent me.

After numerous emails and complaints they told me to keep them because "they're hot", "it's their best seller" "sell them to get money" and they can't send me the one's I want because they're out of stock. Their website says they have 1162 in stock but they advise me in emails they're out of stock and I should keep the one they sent because of all of the reasons given even though they never told me the one's I wanted are out of stock nor did they contact me to ask me if I wanted a replacement. I have complained bitterly and advised them I have complained through my bank, the Office of Fair Trading and through the media, they still won't refund my money for THEIR mistake not mine. They say to return the Ray Ban is risky and they can't refund me in full because of "their profit margin" but it's ok for me to lose my money.

The Ray Ban they sent look like a fake although that's not confirmed as yet so it begs the question, maybe that's why it's risky to return them????DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MERCHANT AS THEY ARE DISHONEST AND HAVE RIPPED ME OFF.

This reviewer shared experience about "not refunding my money for a mistake they made. " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $87. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ducks On The Dam and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dolce and gabbana eyeglasses from Ducks On The Dam was utter contempt for customer for their mistake and extremely poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ducks On The Dam.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ducks On The Dam to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ducks On The Dam?

Comments